- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare daily reports for direct manager including the attendance and performance of employees.
- Follow up daily office activities
- Follow up employees attendance and resort vacations.
- Handle HR tasks and activities like: training preparations, new employees hiring, aiding in the interviews for newcomers...
- Responsible of the filing & documentation system.
- Assisting and organizing schedules.
- Receiving calls & handling clients/customers.
- Dealing with direct manager's incoming emails and replies for necessary and urgent issues.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and prepare documents for new tenders
- Maintain contact lists
- Maintain customer databases
- Assist in marketing, responsible for all advertising issues, assist in a marketing campaign, plan and arrange for the exhibition.
- Maintain relationship with our key customers.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Import and Export Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are official distributors for multinational companies like: National instruments , Quanser and ACROME . We work in academic field in lab preparations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Integrators