- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Obtain buy-in from leadership in order to secure resources for app development.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hakaya is Mobile Applications development, IT consultant and Software as service
See all Careers and Jobs at Hakaya