- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end;
- Work in cross country and cross team development projects;
- Build a team of developers and mentor junior team members;
- Participate in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Effectively communicate technical details and changes to team members;
- Bring the innovations to customer projects and daily live.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hakaya is Mobile Applications development, IT consultant and Software as service
See all Careers and Jobs at Hakaya