- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Having good knowledge in food and beverage enabling him/her to sell the outlets or events.
- Securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of the food and beverage department while maintaining guest satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce group business
- Report directly to the food and beverage manager
- Maintain a good relationship with all departments inside the hotel
- Marketing oriented and having the ability to prepare marketing plans
- Understands the overall market in which they sell - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Provides excellent customer service to all guests
- Having a good knowledge in the market and ready to visit companies and get new accounts and business from them.
- Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
- Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least