- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support the strategic direction of campaigns across paid channels
- Responsible for executing on new opportunities to expand and improve lead-generating initiatives through paid media.
- Optimize online audience criteria according to the brand set strategies and run ads according to the suggested spending budgets
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with different departments
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Track and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs for the demand generation program.
- Leverage web analytics to evaluate audience behavior, paid channel attribution, engagement, and acquisition.
- Direct and coordinate the development of digital creative including display ads, landing pages, and paid search text.
- Manage online advertising budget.
- Responsible for negotiating all insertion orders and contracts, monitoring fulfillment, and invoicing.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Identify buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, and operations to develop and optimize paid campaigns and reports.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production