- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Percentage of profit
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Help define, manage and execute individual product strategies and roadmaps, while managing the portfolio of Workforce Now offerings. Partner with product leaders in Workforce Now and across ADP's business stakeholders and development teams.
- Define the vision for the end-to-end customer experience journey from sign-up, setup, to use, contextual and in-product help, partnering with our content, product management and experience design teams. For both web and mobile experiences.
- Identify and work with Business Development stakeholders to broaden or enhance a product portfolio.
- Establish and help manage multiple product roadmap(s) and help show the cross product (portfolio) roadmap launching through the Workforce Now platform. Drive visibility to trade-offs among priorities, strategic bets and other considerations as applicable.
- Lead a team through rapid, data driven iterations focused on customer and stakeholder outcomes
- Provide executive leadership support as needed through product presentations, executive engagements and other means.
- Lead the vision and creation of highly targeted/personalized content and self-service experiences
- Measure product(s) effectiveness, identify trends, report outcomes and drive priorities to improve
- Mentor and serve as the single point of contact for your product teams, helping re-establish and maintain strong partnerships with key partners across ADP
- Clearly can articulate the vision, strategies, priorities and desired outcomes with key partners across ADP
- Leverage usability studies, business and product usage data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services