- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Supervise tender documentation including cost summary sheets, risk assessments, and approval documentation.
- Complete tender follow-up and negotiations.
- Keeps track of expected projects (targeted projects) in consultation with Sales.
- Give guidance with business and marketing development.
- Obtaining feedback from when tenders are unsuccessful in order to improve.
- Take full ownership for the various projects assigned to him.
- Review inquiry documentation and assist with the formulation of orders winning strategies.
- Provide indicative pricing support for business development.
- Build and maintain pricing / estimating databases and ensure that all costs are captured and fed back through the system.
- Liaise with procurement department for pricing purposes, develop and maintain relationships.
- Identify opportunity and risk during the tender process.
- Maintain a register of key assumptions within estimates and pricing.
- Participate in studying Bill of Quantities (BOQs)
- Participate in the pricing process of new projects
- Participate in the tender packaging
- Support the procurement department in getting quotations for tenders pricing
- Participate in reviewing project’s contracts
- Coordinate and collaborate with different trades (Civil – Mechanical – architecture, etc …) to fulfill the pricing process properly.
- Be abreast and updated of new projects to be announced in construction in Egypt.
- Responsible for the cost of supply.
- Controls the reliability of prices (prices, contractual terms, gross margin).
- The team evaluates tools, methods and competencies and proposes all necessary improvements and changes.
- Building profit and loss scenarios (worst case / better scenarios).
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services