- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collaborate with team members for setting time estimates for the project plan.
- Attend technical meeting for brainstorming to provide new features.
- Manage different application environments including build, configurations and development
- Developing, scaling, improving and maintaining our PHP projects.
- Hold the responsibility of the output quality in addition to dealing directly with our clients if needed.
- Managing and monitoring other team members if needed.
- Generate neat and maintainable implementations.
- Optimize modules algorithms and performance.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Note .( This Job for magdsoft office at Minya not Cairo )
- Good PHP, Laravel Experience.
- Good understanding of web development concepts.
- Fair knowledge of system administration and dealing with hosting platforms .
- Fair knowledge of CSS3 / HTML5.
- Good experience with Source Control Systems as Git.
- Familiar with Agile paradigms like Scrum and CI.
- Capable of dealing and understanding and altering open source libraries if needed.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English; spoken and written for employees deal directly
- with our clients.
- Ability to move between different platforms and apply concepts there.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to lead teams is a big plus.
About this Company
MagdSoft is an Egyptian company was founded in 2006 as one of the website design Companies in Egypt. In 2008, MagdSoft started its steps toward the global market offers a best quality in Design and Software development to a large variety of clients in the Arab countries and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Magdsoft