- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the retail leasing department in accordance with the Company policies and standards.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Build good relationship with key clients.
- Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure completion
- Prepare Brand Principal Presentations for store selection and criteria
- Responsibility for Brands Registration process and execution
- Manage the flow of all lease related documents
- Maintains files to ensure that documentation is up to date at all times
- Prepares various leasing supporting forms for managerial approval
- Establish and maintain good rapport with landlords, mall management, and building management team
- Represent the company in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times
- Coordinate all legal, finance and administration matters between departments
- Ensure approvals and authorizations from landlords, official entities and authorities are executed on time
- Ensure inspections and fit out process and regulations are within due date
- Communicates and coordinates corrective systems actions which involve system enhancements or process change
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Entertainment
About this Company
HNS Group conducts a complete range of construction services, including design concepts, construction operations and management for prestigious and technically advanced building projects and activities including design and construction of commercial centers, hospitals, hotels,...
See all Careers and Jobs at HNS Group