- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Optimize access and pricing potential of Sanofi products by creating compelling value for payers/HTAs and by transforming our partnership with payer stakeholders
- Accountable for the definition of the Value & Access Strategy/Pricing strategy and coordinating the implementation of the access strategy with the regulatory and PA
- Develop the most favourable conditions for the access and the maintenance of our products on the market
- Ensure the accessibility of SANOFI products to the target patient population in a minimum time and at the optimal price throughout the commercial life.
- Drive consistent engagement with PA stakeholders, within MOH, while ensuring compliance, transparency, and best practice stakeholder management principles
- Understand the regulatory environment and identify the key external stakeholders in the registration and market access process.
***2 opened vacancies are available for this position***
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Environment analysis , External stakeholders management, and Public Affairs:
- Maintain an updated knowledge of healthcare policy, economic and HTA ( Health Technology assessment ) Environment (e.g. relevant pricing and reimbursement criteria used by payers)
- Identify Market Access requirements and opportunities to expand patient access
- Anticipate access hurdles ( e.g. price referencing system , reimbursement and listing processes ) as solutions to minimize them
- Benchmark competitors market access strategies to better position SANOFI products
- Establish a mapping of market access stakeholders and create and maintain long-term relationships with key leaders/influencers/experts in Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement
- Anticipate & communicate internally on risk and opportunities related to products’ and market access conditions.
- Work closely with HEOR/HTA Pricing, and Field Market Access Position
- Partner with the Health authorities in strategic projects/activities, providing input to the new regulations & guidelines as appropriate.
- Developing and keeping very good relations with important and key MOH stakeholders with continuous engaging with them in order to meet our business challenges
- Building trust and developing a strong partnership with the MOH Regulatory/Pricing/technical Department
Develop Market Access/Maintenance Plans:
- Gain Access and maintain price, reimbursement from early phases to launch and throughout the lifecycle.
- Optimize the perceived value of new products in market , across disease areas , through specific pricing & market access plans ( from launch to post patent expiry )
- Define Payer Marketing plans and develop an efficient and targeted communication adapted to the needs of each payer. A Market Access Plan should include:
- Adapted value proposition based on local unmet need and substantiated by epidemiology data and medico-economic benefit ; leveraging data from local epidemiological analysis and health outcome studies when appropriate
- Strategic pricing recommendations including innovative contracting (e.g. tiered pricing, extending offerings)
- Evidence and added value gap analysis
- Effective stakeholders management plan
- Cross functional action plan to achieve patient access
- In charge of payer training.
- Ensure monitoring and timely implementation of access strategy and coordination of deliverables (e.g. Value Story, Price & reimbursement dossier, HE dossier, local or adapted global economic models , RWE ( Real World Evidence ) , comparison to SOC ( standard of care ) , data in sub populations
- Define and execute market access tactics in cross functional teams (e.g. contracting , extended offering , affordability)
- Lead local payers’ research and prepares payers materials as appropriate.
Market Access internal cooperation:
- Coordinate with medical , marketing and commercial teams to establish value of portfolio of ( new/in market ) products for pricing , reimbursement and patient access
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Education : Bachelor degree, medical or pharmaceutical education is a plus
- 7+ years of solid experience in the Pharma industry with proven success records in Market Access field.
- In-depth knowledge of the local Health Care system & Pharma industry
- Ability to influence others
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Very good Computer Skills & English Language
Desirable” / compromise experience
- Key Accounts experience
- Analytical skills & Problem Solving
- Assertiveness & Persistent Personality
- Act for Change, Strive for results, Cooperate Transversally, Commit to Customer
- Think Strategically, Make Decisions
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi