- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review and understand sales development objectives.
- Review routing schedule, including any off-schedule visit.
- Review previous delivery performances for scheduled customer
(volumes sold, % returns, order fill rates...).
- Review distribution center (DC) stock availability of top SKUs, innovation guidelines
for new products and on-going promotions campaigns.
- Review point of sales stock levels and out of stock in order to define a suggestion.
- Present suggested order to the customer, discuss objectives and
adjust order accordingly.
- Obtain bestselling position in the account.
- Capture competitor presence and store execution when requested.
- Get Customer approval, print and ask for customer’s signature.
- Ensure pricing guidelines are fully executed.
- Ensure orders are properly transferred.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Ability to deal with diverse backgrounds.
- Good Analytic thinking skills to be able to identify opportunities.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- University Graduate.
- Basic English and intermediate local language proficiency.
- 1 years sales experience with a FMCG company is preferable.
- Computer literacy is a plus (MS Office).
- Driving license ( as per local regulations in the location).
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico