- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Candidate will be responsible for,
- Identify the portfolio gap for the coming 5 Ys to insure sustained growth
- Set the plan to fill the gap from global and local deals
- Create and maintain a strategic Access plan for Novartis oncology
- Coordinate cross-functional resources to fulfil customer needs
- Ensure all relevant scientific / sales / and business data needed is available in a timely manner for all Stakeholders , KDMs and payer
- Monitor and interpret current Healthcare legislation, and anticipate future changes with their impact on the company.
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers in health organizations to ensure Clinical benefits of Novartis oncology products are understood as well as stakeholder’s management within key health organizations
- Work collectively with all cross functional team to ensure alignment and ensure integration of all internal resources towards building strong partnership within the assigned accounts. also be
The Candidate will also be accountable for Managing the portfolio and BD&L as detailed below:
Develop and maintain a business development capability for BD&L activities in the country. This involves the responsibility for
- Identifying and implementing appropriate business development opportunities.
- Developing portfolio gap analyses and competitive intelligence reports for the country in close
- Collaboration with the region to seeks return-maximizing ways to fill portfolio holes through licensing agreements.
- Lead all vendor/provider selection process
- Responsible for negotiation of contract budgets ensuring that pricing and resourcing are consistent or better than industry standards.
- To meet and exceed sales and market share targets within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of outsourcing teams.
- Monitor and follow up sales performance for outsourced oncology products
- Track and report all Sales reports for outsourced oncology products
- Ensure that outsourced team are well trained and stick to Novartis code of conducts for any interaction with HCPs or any other marketing activities
- Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events / technical complaint / compliance issue in accordance with company procedures
- Review the current portfolio and define the portfolio gaps
- Analyze the market dynamics to plan for the coming portfolio to secure sustainable growth
- Fill the portfolio gap through the submission plan , initiatives and BD&L deals
- Identify and implement the optimum model for localization to ensure maximum commercial benefits
- Follow with external and internal stockholders all the transfer process for the existing products to insure full availability on the market and avoid any supply risk
- Ensure appropriate public and private payer, managed care organizations, and integrated healthcare delivery systems access for Novartis oncology products in the assigned Key accounts
- Sets business plans, priorities, budgets and performance objectives for assigned Key Accounts to be approved Head of KAM and Market Access
- Ensures cross-functional understanding of these plans with Marketing, Sales, Market Access and other key functions.
- Allocates resources across Key Accounts to meet the business plan.
- Design, develop and implement activities that enable Novartis Oncology to secure optimal reimbursement and realize the maximum commercial potential of current and future marketed products
- Ensures achievement of the Key Account Plans and delivery of the required financial results.
- Lead and drive KAM role within Novartis oncology Egypt while identifying the key stakeholder’s in-market and establishing relationships with influencers and decision makers to facilitate broader and deeper market access for Novartis oncology products.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis