- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Exciting career opportunity in the Finance function, in the capacity of Accounting and External Reporting Analyst, Egypt
The incumbent will responsible for USGAAP/Local GAAP analysis for any BS (Balance Sheet) items, BS review reconciliation for Banking, AR and, prepare bank reconciliation. Post manual sales invoices and Scrap for MDLZ Trading and MDLZ Egypt Foods, support EY/ PWC teams in local financial statement audit by preparing all requested financial analysis, prepare/approve and review black line GLs within the established business policy.
- Ensure recording of monthly local accounting entries supported with proper supporting documents.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, government regulations and US GAAP standards.
- Support external auditor team during preparation of local FS and cover all their question/inquiries/samples and review draft FS.
- Prepare the legal books records (manual books).
- Provide assistance and direction to other stakeholders in term of accounting treatment either for USGAAP reporting or local reporting (Banking, AR and other accruals).
- Support internal auditors through supplying them with all the required data, reports and documents.
- Involve in preparation of month review analysis for BS (Balance Sheet) items.
- Prepare all Cash & Banking transactions/ entries includes the back statements upload (manual and automatic).
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation along with the respective justifications and follow up with Treasury for all pending items and follow up on communication with banks for pending inquires.
- Post the manual sales invoices for scrap sales (FI Invoices).
- Book all customer checks and Bank transfer.
- Follow up and review the monthly AR Aging Report along with the proper justification.
- Prepare the required analysis for the monthly BS review for all legal entities.
- Prepare Black line reconciliation for all banks and AR GLs.
- Provide the required assistance to chief accountant and financial controller for the Adhoc requests on the local/ regional level.
- Involve in answering CSA questionnaire received from COE team related to his area.
- Prepare IC loan FOREX entries and handling all related interest entries
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International