- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Account Technology Strategist in Enterprise Commercial Sector in Egypt is the key trusted customer technical advisor who will help in building the customer IT roadmap, build consumption plans in order to achieve customer success.
As an Account Technology Strategist, you'll be acting as your customer’s virtual Chief Technology Officer, and will be expected to:
- Utilize your knowledge of enterprise architecture and Microsoft cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions) to create roadmaps to your customers' desired future state.
- Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community as their trusted technology advisor.
- Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
- Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and business value.
- Share your broad technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform, our competition, and the industry with customers by sharing customer and general IT landscape insights with your Microsoft colleagues. Account Technology Strategists are unique in their:
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft’s enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant Microsoft technologies to customer IT and business needs and priorities.
- Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic technology conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments.
- Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft innovations and solutions.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key experiences, skills, and knowledge:
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
- Strong technical skills required, with enterprise architecture experience or certification preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling, and extensive experience working within Teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with equally good listening skills is essential
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related, or engineering discipline degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling is desired
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft