- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Define the standard level of quality for the materials, semifinished, monitoring the compliance of the activity regarding the fixed targets and promotion of improvement actions.
- Assure the issue of quality control plan and related auditing activities, at a local level.
- Carry out internal audits in the plants in order to check that the activities are in line with the fixed standards and targets, and in order to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Act to reduce scrap
- Develop studies aimed to quality improvement of materials.
- Carry out external audits for the homologation of the external suppliers, also by interacting with the other functions involved (R&D Material, Purchasing, and so on)
- Check the Quality service level delivered by the suppliers and, when needed, start locally the claim process.
- Support to the RM-suppliers’ homologation process to assure the needed service level.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli