- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Are you an excellent communicator with exceptional analytical skills, self-organized and achievement-oriented? Do you have the passion of challenge and making difference? If the answer is yes, then we need to talk.
- Serves as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day operations, capture new business opportunities, Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base, have several years of experience in financial management of projects, a track record of success in overseeing projects from inception to completion, identifying and mitigating risks involved, Plays an important role in marketing or corporate management, this role involves developing and managing a cross-functional team with a variety of skills and experience.
- Assess the organization’s goals, determining which ones are realistic, and work with the company executives to formulate actionable plans to achieve the said objectives.
- Open new client base to achieve the monthly financial targets.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance, and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Manage Contract negotiations and production planning.
- Ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations.
- Monthly reports to the board of directors.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising