- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical, Social & Life Insurance , Daily Meal
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Performing repairs, replacing, upgrading and modifying mechanical equipment’s or systems.
- Plan, control and organize the planned preventative and corrective mechanical maintenance of Utility equipment’s: compressors, dryers, A.H.U, generator, Water RO station, cooling towers, chillers, pumps.
- Follow up maintenance for all the buildings.
- Update maintenance performance monthly KPIs report “Downtime report & Failure report & MTTR”.
- Ensure implementation of engineering SOPs and working on its update when needed.
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work and all Spare part control required to obtain the effective use of Maintenance Budget
- Monitor spare parts release from the warehouse.
- Plan requesting the spare parts according to the Preventive Maintenance Schedule, and online monitoring.
- Prepare Daily, weekly and monthly maintenance department reports on section activities
- Responsible for all documents related to Maintenance department
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm