- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division Transfers
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable salaries.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Monitors the job market, the modern trends in the compensation and finds the best practice for the implementation in the company without the major impact on the personnel expenses costs.
- Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies.
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, etc.)
- Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, and incentive schemes development.
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS system for benefits information.
- Manages all compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within the company.
- Oversee competitive analysis, increases, and salary structure.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Oversee pension plans.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death, and disability.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to benefit programs.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Plastics Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Misr Elhegaz Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elhegaz Group
198 El Hegaz St, Heliopolis
- 21808000 -
Misr Elhegaz is a group of companies consider the oldest and largest leading plastics manufacturer in middle east and Africa.
The group established in 1982 to meet...