- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Distribution manager responsible for managing and coaching their team of sales consultants, achieving financials metrics aligned to the business goals, building relationships with key accounts, building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Has accountability for managing financial resources
- Provides technical guidance to employees
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Has in-depth expertise in own job family and knowledge of the related job families
- Applies expertise to improve effectiveness and provide guidance to employees in own area
- Makes decisions, often difficult and/or unpopular, that impact the work of subordinates within job family; influences subordinates to support the decision by presenting rationale/business case
- Role models Cardinal high ethical standards and code of conduct
- Recognizes development needs and capability gaps in own area and arranges specific projects/assignments to address needs
- Proactively identifies talent internally and externally, including participation in the succession planning process for the job family
- Cascades organizational goals through the function/work area to the individual level and ensures individuals understand how they can contribute
- Builds confidence and respect of others through a positive and energizing style
- Accepts responsibility for establishing goals and achieving results within own job family, holding self and others accountable for results
- Manages budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly, applying knowledge of profit drivers within own area/job family
- Interprets internal/external business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Assists in the definition of strategic plans for own work team/job family or key product(s)/service(s)
- Works with customers to anticipate and interpret customer needs and business challenges
- Identifies quality and service-oriented customer solutions and shares key learnings with others
- Resolves operational problems that impact the effectiveness of own area
- Encourages subordinates to strive for operational excellence by continually challenging old methods or ways of thinking and taking responsible risks to maximize results; serves as a role model in innovative thinking and in focusing on quality within work
- Works collaboratively with internal/external groups to achieve business results, integrating the diverse perspectives of individuals of different backgrounds; coaches others in the dynamics of effective teamwork.
- Effectively solicits and explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
More than 40 years of experience
See all Careers and Jobs at Soficopharm
developing business in pharmaceutical, Medical equipment, cosmetics and FMCG domain.
- Company founder Dr. Maher Scander Chairman in 1976, Eng. Sherine Maher Scander President, Board member, Mr. Ezzat Scander Vice President,...