- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
We are looking for a motivated senior Full Stack Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Full Stack Developer Duties And Responsibilities:
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Requirements And Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 6 years
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel)
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building RESTful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
About this Company
We are a multi-service company, founded in 2013, working in the servers field in general and protecting it from any service panning attacks. We are also having a distinct team specialized in programming and designing such as: web design & development, phone apps, logos,...
See all Careers and Jobs at HMASERV LLC