- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time .
About the Job
- Completes and maintains control records and related files to release blue prints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing.
- Confers with documents originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains related files.
- May prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
- May prepare reports and memorandums.
- Posts change to computerized or manual, control records, release documents, and notifies affected departments.
- Assist senior architect to determine requirements for current and future projects.
- Analyze the drawing plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- General support – assist in the preparation of layouts, drawings and preliminary sketches.
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects