- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Prepares and submits the master program of the project in consultation with Project Manager.
- Prepares and submits Planning Data’s to be incorporated into the submittal of Project Progress
- Report (weekly/ monthly) in coordination with Project Manager and Site Quantity Surveyor and submit same to the Consultant / Client for Approval.
- Submits planning report such as preparation of manpower requirements for the project, preparation of material procurement report in accordance with the approved program.
- Coordinate with Project Manager the effective implementation and monitoring of Look Ahead-Schedule Including the project actual accomplishments.
- Reports to the Project Manager the status of project progress against the planned schedule and provides corrective actions necessary if the planned schedule is not achieved.
- Management system and the Environmental Management System.
- Set up issues alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Prepares cash flow, charts& histogram on planning projects.
- Verify Critical Path and interfaces between design/engineering/ procurement/execution.
- Monitors Progress periodically and Compare it with baseline and provide solutions.
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Project cost estimation.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of Tenders (Contractors & subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
The Chairman Word
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
The company was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt specialized in infrastructure...