- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage a team of administrative and technical levels; ensure consistency in performance and quality.
- Assure incoming incidents are categorized, logged and resolved in a timely fashion and within the agreed SL to ensure meeting/exceeding the targets of the KPIs and aiming at the client satisfaction and avoid receiving any negative feedback.
- Oversee the IT security team and ensure the team is identifying and publishing efficient internal solutions to solve problems, and performing the job role assumed such as:
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Diagnosing and solving faults.
- Collecting and archiving the information required to create a history log for future use.
- Ensures that the IT resources are maintained properly and are performing up to the company’s requirements.
- Contribute to selecting and deploying new technology to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure the infrastructure sustainability and below actions are being performed by the team:
- Observe infrastructure and conducts frequent health check up on computer hardware/software.
- Execute preventive maintenance plans.
- Apply the support for other team members and act as the first guideline for various difficult and unusual technical issues.
- Provide an internal security consultation.
- Perform risk & vulnerability assessment and threat analysis to identify the risk to the Organization.
- Responsible for handling the information security requests within the SLA.
- Administer and maintain enterprise Anti-Virus and maleware.
- Investigate IT security reported incidents or deducted by the security monitoring system and take the needed corrective or preventive action.
- Serve as an internal auditor regarding conceivable security issues.
- Serve as an internal auditor regarding system & voice team.
- Serve as an internal auditor regarding network configuration TCACS server.
- Audit Internet gateway and TMG.
- Audit Data center and physical security & computer configuration.
- Ensure the compliance to RCC information security policies.
- Contributes to and reviews the BCP (Business Continuity Plan).
- Audit IBM Q-Radar SIEM.
- Manage people and handle as escalation point the team complaints and supervise the performance and achievement; evaluate performance with key metrics and conduct one-to-one meetings with all relevant subordinates to communicate feedback from monthly performance assessment; carry out general meeting as well to review operational results and discuss improvement steps and plan to eliminate the attrition potentials and consider VOE.
- Motivate the team and contentiously work on the motivational programs and exercises.
6 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center