- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifying new sales leads (Business to Business – Business to Customer)
- Develop corporate proposals and contracts for The IG Club.
- Innovate new products and services to be introduced to the market.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Work on developing the business model along with CEO and Operations Manager.
- Produce regular reports about the market position of the business.
- Ensures that information is exchanged between staff, partners and other institutions
- Prepares and organise meetings.
- Provide full assistance to other members of The IG Club working on projects.
- Is responsible for organizing administrative and logistical aspects of projects activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
- Takes minutes during meetings and workshops
- Manages incoming and outgoing correspondences and prepares letters upon request
- B.D. Officer is usually involved in all events planning and management.
- Prepares an annual plan showing with numbers the expected sales.
- Prepares an annual plan along with Marketing team for advertising for the studying abroad programmer.
- Meets with new customers and contracting with them
- Following up with existing customers and maintaining a fruitful relationship with them.
Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management, which may not be explicitly mentioned in this job description.
- Substitutes for other administrative staff members during their absence
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Education Empire
Education provider since 2016, based in Cairo with 3 offices located in Mohandeseen, New Cairo and Heliopolis, owning multiple brands providing a diverse range of educational programmes as well.
The IG Club, The IG School and...