- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the accurate preparation / reporting of monthly financial results in strict accordance with preset deadlines and that any variations to budgets and forecasts are explained.
- Ensure that end of year statutory accounts report is finalized by specified date and presented to Directors for review.
- Ensure that the full cycle-count P&L for all the company Operation are managed and closed accurately without gabs.
- Ensure that business cash flow adequately supports company work activities and produces optimal results.
- Ensure all company assets are monitored, accurately accounted for, and are effectively managed.
- Ensure the fixed assets register is periodically reviewed and updated and that the general ledger is reconciled accordingly.
- On a monthly basis monitor and track debtors to ensure they are consistent with contract conditions.
- Ensure invoicing of creditors and that collections are consistent with set time frames.
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers and supervise the preparation of financial statements and journal entries.
- Administer the bank accounts and investment activities.
- Track and monitor revenue for accuracy and ensure that revenue is allocated correctly, taking corrective action where inconsistencies arise.
- Act as the first point of contact for the auditors, and communicate with them to ensure all questions can be answered efficiently.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times. Also, the compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Ensure all finance records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements.
- Review financial guidelines and policies with company and Finance Sub-committee annually.
- Oversee accounting procedures, internal controls (implementing, monitoring, enhancing), and database management.
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated to subordinates enabling them to effectively carry out their functions and tasks delegated to them.
- Make self-available as coach / mentor in assisting subordinates to develop in their positions. Also, identify skill gaps and training requirements when necessary.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Computer Software
About this Company
PentaValue is a company that always strives for perfection, interested in all what is new and innovative in the field of information technology. We work in different fields and the creativity is our goal.
See all Careers and Jobs at PentaValue