- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensure the accurate preparation / reporting of monthly financial results in strict accordance with preset deadlines and that any variations to budgets and forecasts are explained.
- Ensure that end of year statutory accounts report is finalized by specified date and presented to Directors for review.
- Ensure that the full cycle-count P&L for all the company Operation are managed and closed accurately without gabs.
- Ensure that business cash flow adequately supports company work activities and produces optimal results.
- Ensure all company assets are monitored, accurately accounted for, and are effectively managed.
- Ensure the fixed assets register is periodically reviewed and updated and that the general ledger is reconciled accordingly.
- On a monthly basis monitor and track debtors to ensure they are consistent with contract conditions.
- Ensure invoicing of creditors and that collections are consistent with set time frames.
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers and supervise the preparation of financial statements and journal entries.
- Administer the bank accounts and investment activities.
- Track and monitor revenue for accuracy and ensure that revenue is allocated correctly, taking corrective action where inconsistencies arise.
- Act as the first point of contact for the auditors, and communicate with them to ensure all questions can be answered efficiently.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times. Also, the compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Ensure all finance records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements.
- Maintain integrity of Accounting system (Microsoft AX software), ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Review financial guidelines and policies with company and Finance Sub-committee annually.
- Oversee accounting procedures, internal controls (implementing, monitoring, enhancing), and database management.
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated to subordinates enabling them to effectively carry out their functions and tasks delegated to them.
- Make self-available as coach / mentor in assisting subordinates to develop in their positions. Also, identify skill gaps and training requirements when necessary.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...