- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan project management in coordination with the project team (Study project scope; estimate project expected costs &profits, prepare project time schedule, plan procurement, prepare quality plan, prepare safety plan).
- Lead communications through project meetings and correspondences between project (Team, consultant, owner rep., suppliers, subcontractors, other contractors, PM, …).
- Follow execution works progress and ensure that the works quality are meeting project specifications, follow consultant inspections of the executed works.
- Monitor and control the work progress, prepare and submit schedule and cost status report to the company’s management and the project consultant, Analyze cost and schedule deviations and plan corrective actions needed)
- Lead change requests process management through a proper document control system followed by a studied items analysis and breakdown.
- Deal with client invoices and subcontractor’s invoices considering the project cash flow.
- Contractually reply on project correspondences.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...