- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Operations Manager leads, guides, and directs the daily operational staff who have responsibility for a group of customer contact center employees, who are responsible for meeting and exceeding client expectations. The ideal Operations Manager will find excitement in leading operations support functions and Customer contact center employees. The Operations Manager also promotes a positive work environment designed to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. Last but not least, the Operations Manager will coach employees to succeed in all areas of compliance with business policies and practices to ensure legal compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and consistently meets or exceeds client program service goals and objectives in performance, production and quality; examines root causes of issues to achieve solutions.
- Leading Operations Team leaders and Quality and training staff to achieve customers’ expectations.
- Building operation’s departments strategy.
- Manages call lists, prepares and analyzes data and makes program changes designed to achieve client goals.
- Regularly reviews performance and production reports to ensure that goals are being met and meets with supervisor teams for feedback and problem solving.
- Leads, guides and develops a high-performance team by acting as coach and mentor to staff.
- Evaluates, writes and delivers performance appraisals that address issues, providing coaching to motivates enhanced performance.
- Manages rewards and recognition programs for all programs.
- Understands cost strategies, contributes to budget/expense management and recommends solutions and changes for improving overall Contact Center financial performance.
- Evaluates quality monitoring sessions to ensure improved CSR performance.
- Engages in positive relationships with clients to understand and support client goals.
- Ensures efficiency and overall accuracy of performance metrics.
- Partners with others for feedback and support with those involved with client programs, including other contact center Management, Training, Recruiting, Client Services, Human Resources and Information Technology.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
- Develops and participates in employee engagement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
FGS Ltd. is a multinational startup company located in United Kingdom specializing in Business Processing Outsourcing services to serve SMEs with a whole suite of BPO requirements. FGS provides ‘bespoke’ and ‘low cost’ business solutions. Our talents allow for an immediate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fusion Global Services