- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Define, develop and implement the Administration and stores plans to ensure alignment with the overall Site strategy.
- Manage the implementation of the annual Administration and stores plan and ensure that objectives achievement in line with established plans.
- Direct all Site Office support services activities to ensure efficiency and a high level of employee satisfaction.
- Manage staff in providing support services in all THE COMPANY facilities such as maintenance, office boys, reception services and transport to ensure the smooth running of the facilities and meeting employee needs.
- Implement travel policies in order to ensure cost efficiency without compromising on the quality of services delivered.
- Direct the fleet management process, manage contracts with car suppliers, oversee the service and repair program, find cost effective sources of new vehicles and coordinate the replacement of existing fleet, in order to provide safe transportation to all company personnel in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage all Site equipment and furniture requirements to ensure the smooth operation of THE COMPANY’s site offices.
- Create a strong inventory control system.
- Mange stores operations, track supplies/demand, and manage creating a database of stored items in conformance with site operations regulations.
- Manage the documentation of storage and manage maintaining warehouse records in accordance with site operations regulations.
- Create rules to protect incoming and outgoing supplies from any damages or deficiencies.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services