- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide proactive legal assistance and advice on various legal issues like dispute resolution, government agreements, regulatory, and investigations in compliance with local laws.
- Assess and advise effectively to minimize and control legal risks to company and ensure that the system, controls and processes are legally appropriate.
- Review complaints and prepare preliminary assessment of validity.
- Conduct factual internal investigations, in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and labor law.
- Perform due diligence for a potential transaction involving the company
- Anticipate & mitigate potential legal problems involving the company
- Represent THE COMPANY in ensuring the efficient handling and resolution of all legal negotiations and disputes and serve as liaison with legislative attorneys.
- Negotiate with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes, including settlement conferences.
- Appearing in a court of law, arbitration or other judicial tribunal and initiating or defending litigation on behalf of THE COMPANY.
- Research and analyze implication of case law, legislation, rulings and regulatory matters that affect the company and reporting them back to the Management.
- Prepare proposals for decisions, final orders and other documents resulting from hearings, court cases & investigations.
- Ensure effectively drafting, revising & interpreting legal documents and other contractual documents.
- Handle external and internal legal resources and keep abreast of legislation to limit exposure to liability.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services