- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Full Stack .Net Web Developer (Full-Time) responsible for designing and deploying a professional site from start to finish, Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the requirements verification and analysis.
- Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, implement, and unit test software products and solutions in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Participate in task estimation and planning, as well as in juniors' evaluation.
- Work with other developers to determine changes and enhancements in program code.
- Write technical documentation according to the company standard.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Training and Coaching
About this Company
GIT has been established in 1/1/2018 to be one of Egypt biggest companies in most IT fields like providing customers with Laptops, PCs, Servers, HandHeld, Barcode scanners, Portable Printers, Label Printers, ERP Solution, CRM Solution …….. and so on after acquiring more than...
See all Careers and Jobs at GIT