- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Define, analyze and evaluate the business Requirements, functions and process to understand it and propose the suitable solutions.
- Implement new business solution or maintain existing one in SAP/HCM area to meet user requirements.
- Propose and communicate changes, solutions and modifications to the stakeholders in the business to enhance the business processes.
- Provide configurations and programing for the system to match the intended design to meet the client requirements.
- Document all the phases of the project to give a clear, traceable and reusable progress indicators of the project and ensure the delivery of implementations smoothly.
- Perform Unit and integration testing for all business scenarios to ensure that it goes as what were designed for and applying the quality assurance standards.
- Conduct the proper training and orientations to the key/end users, to ensure that the system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is complete and correct.
- Analyze the system performance and user issues to guarantee that the procedures remain usable and consistent in real live situation and proposes needed enhancements.
- Ensures the integrity of the (HCM) configuration of the SAP system across multiple modules/landscapes for the purpose of confirming system integrity.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP implementation to deliver an integrated solution.
- Participate in the new focus areas and defining the solution architecture to ensure a seamless integration between systems and data consistency.
- Communicate with ABAP development team to develop reports and forms and develop nonstandard tasks.
- Lead application functional team or sub-team to achieve the targeted results from HCM area and to best utilize the resources.
- Carry out Presales activities like live demos and presentations to contribute to sales activities, help to finalize the deal and increase the expansions of the customers’ base.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Management Consulting
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning