- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job:
- We are seeking an ambitious, dynamic and professional Person who is interested in joining an enterprise and unique field as a “Customer Fulfillment Executive”.
- He/She will reports to the Customer Fulfillment Manager and is primarily responsible for ensuring total customer satisfaction by overseeing the order processing and fulfillment processes.
- Essentially making sure the customer gets what they order in time and receives products or services in a satisfied conditions. 3-6 years’ experience working in ICT, Telecommunication, Banking shipping or relevant sectors in similar position.
- Scheduling and overseeing wrapping processes, liaising with sales department, ensuring finished product quality & Technical aspects, handling supply chain and related documentation.
- Follow up with finance department and the customer the invoicing and collection phases
- Manages the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping.
- Ensure quality wrapping/labeling (correct dates, lot codes, neat labeling), and to optimize inventory readiness and order fulfillment to ensure maximum sales can be realized.
- Work with his/her peers in a constructive and productive manner as an effective link between related departments to insure client’s satisfaction.
- Contribute to production and other related departments meetings periodically to get any new update especially from sales team.
- Responsible for working closely with the assigned Order Desk to ensure orders are fulfilled properly and that shipping is correctly arranged.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Manufacturing Plastics
About this Company
Masria is the region’s leading smart card solutions provider. Our regional presence encompasses 33 countries across 3 continents, building on more than 30 years of experience in this ever changing industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Masria Card
Masria has always succeeded in introducing to the Middle...