- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead periodic reporting and analysis of the financial results, cash flows and Balance Sheet
- Provide analytical and Investment decision support to Namaa Group to help the diagnosis and resolution of key issues, improve understanding of Operating Units economics, and facilitate the development of their short term and long term performance targets.
Investment, Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Implement and sustain Financial Reporting and KPI management tools, including;
- Monthly reporting package and variance analysis
- Developing and reporting of a score card
- Support Effective Management of Working Capital
- Support and sustain roll-out of standardized periodic BS analysis tools
Investment and Forecasting
- Support Budget/Forecast development for Namaa group.
- Developing economics to understand business performance
- Review current progress toward achievement of targets and support the development of contingency plans.
- Provide analytical support to Namaa group to help in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...