- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
- Manage the content of company's website and all company social media accounts Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc..
- Manage various social media accounts , Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media platforms
- Maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Will be responsible for social media designs
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Building significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Connect with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar
- Responsible For social media analysis "Swot Analysis"
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising