- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Prepares, examines, or recommends the implementation of proposals for production, packaging, plant and equipment processing, maintenance, industrial processes, product design, process design, and expansion processes.
- Policies shall be implemented as soon as they are approved and fully supervised.
- Prepare and supervise the implementation of the necessary procedures for the production, packing, processing of the plant by number and machinery, maintenance, industrial processes, product design, and process design
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel ( workers etc.)
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Report to upper management.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least