- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participating in the development of the quality department plan
- Participate in the assessment of the hospitals, giving scores, writing reports, Communicating with hospitals employees to develop corrective action plans.
- Building performance improvement teams at the hospitals to execute improvement initiatives. participating in the performance improvement processes by on job training of the staff.
- Monitoring the progress of the hospitals in the implementation of the corrective action plans.
- Reviewing & monitoring the hospital's key performance indicators, writing reports to the top management & to the hospitals for any abnormal indicators require deep analysis.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services