- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning supply chain schedules in advance in preparation for busy seasonal periods.
- Keeping in touch with suppliers and developing cordial relationships with them.
- Negotiating with suppliers to minimize items and transportation costs.
- Making sure that all supplier information and records are up to date.
- Taking steps to ensure the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Overseeing the development and utilization of a supplier database.
- Keeping accurate records of products, contracts, pricing and invoicing information.
- Obtaining quotations and making cost comparisons.
- Carrying out the initial and also ongoing assessment of the supply chain.
- Involved in the hiring, training, supervising and mentoring of supply chain staff
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste.
- Manage activities related to strategic material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services