- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Cooperating with region-based PR Team on regional implementation of overall PR strategy
- Supporting PR team to manage the company's reputation in the given geographies through planning, developing and implementing specific regional PR activities and programs
- Supporting on organization of the provincial media events: planning and handling press conferences, media trips, media visits etc.
- Supporting on content Building: Corporate Stories for PR & Communication (regional)
- Supporting on handling local media questions on routine topics within a given regional procurement (regional)
- Supporting on handling Crisis Communication under the leadership of region-based PR Team, including customer complaint handling (regional)
- Supporting on building and maintaining the professional contact management towards the decision-makers and journalists in the regionally-based media
- Supporting the nation-wide PR activities according to the needs of region-based PR Team, including the overall PR support to provincial Business Heads
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Telecommunications
About this Company
OPPO is a global technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia.
See all Careers and Jobs at OPPO Egypt
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly...