- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for all HR Activities within the site including but not limited to recruitment, compensation, and benefits, organizational structure, employees relations, and engagement
- Delivers HR services and supports in employees relations, engagement, talent management, personnel, learning, and development.
- Handles all the sourcing, selection, recruitment process and onboarding process, make sure all hiring documents are available and completed on time.
- Coordinate with the PR Team for timely visa issuance.
- Manage Attendance records, absence, leaves, sick leaves, and all documentation
- Manage the personnel records and ensure all are kept up to date
- Administration of any training course for staff and support the HR Manager with running any in-house training sessions.
- Compiles payroll-related data from Operations Department & Employees Managers (e.g. Monthly Variables, Quarter Variables, Bonus, Overtime, and Deductions & Penalties)
- Gather the required staff feedback through different staff communication channels, following the agreed upon timelines and the agreed-upon criteria [sample size, the script of meetings questions, audience mix].
- Conduct all the required exit interviews & retention trials with resigned staff.
- Coordinate and follow up on the execution of annual Staff Recognition Plan (SRP) following the agreed upon timelines and the agreed-upon criteria of execution.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center