- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist Buyers & sellers in how to best promote their properties to attractadvantageous offers with the right price under the best terms.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions and prices to ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties ‘value.
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc.)
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Capital prides itself as one of the Real Estate companies in Egypt, with strong understating of the market, clients and its needs in the Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital for Real Estate & Investment
Founded in 2014 by Mr.FarouK Rashad and Mr.Ahmed Taha, employing more than 20 professionals, we provides the highest...