- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,800 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone UK Customers.
- Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
- The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Mentor and support new employees.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Fixed Shift 09 am Till 6 PM
- Fixed Weekends Saturday and Sunday
- Work Location 6th of October
- Transportation-VPN and Meal allowance are provided .
- Salary 3800 NET
0 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Other - Not Classified Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
Gulf Data International (gDi) is an IT solutions provider and systems integrator, founded in the United Arab Emirates in 1983, and currently operating from seventy offices across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), including Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gulf Data International