- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Service Desk Handling
- Providing single point of contact for end users regarding IT incident and requests through phone calls, online tickets.
- Receiving, logging all interaction/ incidents and managing calls from internal staff via phone , email, and online tickets .
- Take ownership of users’ interactions/ incidents and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Escalating IT services incidents and Requests which cannot be resolved within agreed time scale to the 2nd line of support.
- Following Up on 2nd line of support on daily basis for all pending cases
- Delivering proactive actions to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Providing End user training if required.
- Consistently meet Service Desk (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Manager
- Participating in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of IT support.
- Perform technical troubleshooting and problem resolution including , Printing management ,Telephony, Client computing applications , and User and password management
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Since Cloud4Rain launched their services and products we managed to win a remarkable market share and offer our support and knowhow to pioneer clients in different fields in the business environment. Cloud4Rain is considered a success story and a role model which others can...
See all Careers and Jobs at cloud4rain