- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Monitor and maintain the computer networks and implement performance tuning.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Provide first line support for network related incidents and problems.
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Implement configuration and their associated changes on all Switches and Routers.
- Manage Technical issues with third parties’ (second line support) and suppliers according to maintenance and support contracts terms and conditions.
- Maintain up to date network documentation and diagrams
- Implementing Wireless solution.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking
About this Company
AOT is a one-stop shop IT services company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advanced Operations Technology - AOT
AOT is serving Saudi Arabian market since 2003, headquartered in Riyadh.
AOT offers IT consulting, IT infrastructure management, IT security solutions, enterprise application solutions, system integration as well as...