- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are seeking an ambitious, dynamic Person who is interested in becoming an Enterprise Sales Executive.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating revenue by bringing in new accounts, following up with leads, and finding new opportunities within existing accounts.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (building relationships over the phone, presentations and etc.)
- Assist in meetings with prospects and customers to identify and analyze what their product and services needs are.
- Set meetings with prospects and customers to identify and analyze what their product and services needs are.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Consistently manage and produce accurate sales forecast and pipeline, record account information.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Contact clients and develop client relationships.
- Create and update existing customer databases.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Information Technology Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Masria is the region’s leading smart card solutions provider. Our regional presence encompasses 33 countries across 3 continents, building on more than 30 years of experience in this ever changing industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Masria Card
Masria has always succeeded in introducing to the Middle...