- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
25,000 to 30,000 EGP per month, Quarterly Bonuses according to Quarterly Evaluation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Senior Technical Architect
Working at ABn'G - Zamalek
- Consultant Certification
- Architect with reasonable structure design sense and basic structure calculations knowledge.
- Knowledgeable about electrical loads and panel designs.
- Fast in reactions and with minimum 10 years comprehensive site experience.
- Management of art installation sites on very tight submission schedules.
- Management of simple structural sites as well as retractable installations.
- Management of multiple production operations with integrated technical solutions and overlapping technical designs.
- Ability to technically solve extreme art installations within constraints of art vision, space concerns and financial capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of safety standards and operations as well as civil defense rules and guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple disciplines and manage several projects at a time if needed.
- Capacity to refer and consult with different Engineering domains in constructive scientific calculated engagements.
- Compose BOQs with projected standard practice details within
- Compose Specifications according to nature of project, context and the duration of the installation.
- Set Installation schedules and action plans
- Evaluate Suppliers and manage consistency of required efficiency
- Closely Follow up production technical standards during production
- Be resourceful, fast and creative with the site and technical resolutions
- Manage Engineering Departments representing our clients
- Manage Consultants representing clients if assigned
- Be involved on site with ability and acceptance to stay in tight engagement all through a project.
- Acceptance and capacity to work extended hours and stay over nights on sites when needed
- Traveling within Egypt for site inspections, site execution and product installations.
- Ability to lead teams under stressful conditions
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Arts and Crafts Manufacturing
Excellent command of CAD
Reasonable command of 3D Max and/or handsketching
Excellent sense of space design
Worked on outdoor projects
Site experience 10 years or more
Knowledgeable about prices and materials
Able to assemble different different basic infrastructure and finishing workers and commanders at need
Excellent presentation skills
Excellent command of Microsoft office
Has a car
Exposed and a traveller
With an understanding and scientific mentality
Appreciating art and willing to support it with architecture
About this Company
Kindly check websites as follows;
See all Careers and Jobs at RAM Group