- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Constant Knowledge of company programming procedures, languages, supported applications and systems.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements and to develop agreed upon appropriate systems and/or applications’ solutions and to format and generate reports.
- Create prototypes for client engagements.
- Research, design, develop, test, implement, modify and maintain software systems to meet the company needs and conduct user acceptance.
- Test sample data sets to check that output from the program works as intended evaluating the program's effectiveness.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Write and maintain programming documentation, user manuals, test plans, functional and technical specifications.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Understands client server and internet systems architectures.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- 'Bolting together' existing software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them).
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Ability to learn and support purchased applications and systems.
- Accurately completes, submits and updates timesheet and status reports in a timely manner.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...