- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development
- Sales team leaders primary oversee the sales team, they often assist the sales manager with sales strategy development and implementation.
- This includes developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
Keep Informed of New Products and Services
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, sales team leaders must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- They also need a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
- Sales team leaders often help define sales job requirements, assisting in the search for the best candidates and taking part in the interview process.
- A large part of the job is providing sales team members with tips and training to achieve a competitive edge in their industry.
- Sales team leaders orient the new sales staff and focus on improving the job performance and sales of existing staff.
Delegate Tasks and Set Deadlines
- Sales team leaders delegate tasks to sales staff.
- They know how to assign tasks to the team members with the best skills for the job and guide staff members to ensure the work is done well.
Set Sales Targets and Motivate Sales Team
- Sales team leaders often set daily, weekly, or monthly sales goals.
- They motivate employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better, rather than harder.
- They understand the importance of praising and rewarding team members who do a stellar job and implement bonus and prize programs or “employee of the month” achievements.
Prepare Sales Reports
- Sales team leaders are often responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management.
- They also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives
- working hour from 10 AM till 7 PM
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management