- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing internal and external relations using channels available or possible to communicate with ministries.
- Developing external relations using available or possible channels of communication with foreign embassies.
- Follow up all the problems that concern the company with the organs of the state and work to solve them in all appropriate ways.
- Coordinate with various departments, agencies and officials and represent the company externally with these institutions.
- Dealing with all external enterprises and embassies and all the government sector such as (Roads and Bridges Authority - Coast Protection –telecommunication sector )
- Follow up the documents for the preparation and implementation of service networks (utilities) to the land of the company (water - electricity - sewage - gas - telephones - roads - green areas and beautification of the fields) of the engineers and external specialists and follow up with the state agencies for approval for implementation and delivery to them in the field of service .
- As well as dealing with the General Authority for Roads and Bridges to work on the licensing of private meters for utilities networks (water, electricity, sewage, gas, telephones), with payment of any fees or expenses related to the state agencies as supervising the implementation of executing the duties of the direct supervisor in relation to public relations, Special. And network shares and consumption values under official receipts.
- Perform all tasks assigned to him within the limits of his responsibilities and duties of his job.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding