- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Financial Statements Bonus, Annual Bonus, Employee Stocks Bonus (if available), Special Assignments Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Creates, monthly and annual reports, to the Group CFO, identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Report Group cash flow, to the Group CFO, by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Perform internal audit inspections on Group Companies financial departments, and report findings to the Group CFO.
- Reports to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Assists the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Supervises Group Companies financial departments, monthly, quarterly and annual closing.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure Group audit is carried out.
- Review, and prepare group Companies financial statements, and Consolidated financial statements.
- Suggests updates and improvements for accounting systems, and policies.
- Ensures all Group financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Review Group Companies budgets and financial plans based on research and data reports.
- Examines all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Establishes and implements financial reporting systems.
4 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Manufacturing